Monday, March 17, 2008

INTELLIGENTNEWZNET...The Professor Griff Fund Raiser was a complete success!!!

INTELLIGENTNEWZNET

INFORMING the HIP-HOP COMMUNITY

Peace

What’s good Family

First things first…I want to thank everybody for coming out to the Professor Griff fund raiser last night! The event was a complete success and Griff wanted me to pass this message along…

“Words can’t express how much I appreciate all the love and support you have given me and my family at this very difficult time. You have all made it possible for me to regain my balance and start the process of moving forward and getting back out there on the front line of the struggle to uplift and educate our community. Thank you once again for everything...”

Major…Major Shout out to my man Jay of Center Stage Promotions for really putting in the front line work that made everything possible. Big Up to Club Tritone for hosting the event for FREE! Total Respect to all the acts that came thru and ripped that stage down to the f*uckin ground…

One Love to…

DJ Akshun, Richard Raw, Side Effect, Cymarshall Law, Charlie K, B.O.E. (Board of Education), Burke


Big Up to Jeff "Stress" Davis sending me some of the pics he took last night…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Come check out Intelligent Muzik’s Conquering LionRAHZII HI-POWA

RAHZII’S DEBUT ALBUM IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!

Wise Intelligent and RAHZII HI-POWA

Photobucket

Photobucket

It’s NO LONGER Smart to be DUMB!

No comments: